Breakfast (Included with stay or 55 yuan):
- Homemade museli with goji berries, made with yak butter and local honey
- Yak yogurt
- Mixed in-season fruits from Danba, Kangding, and the Dadu River valley
- Crepes or pancakes with homemade jam, maple syrup, Nutella, and more
- Rice or corn porridge
- Garden vegetables
- Tomatoes fried with cornmeal coating
- Home-smoked ham or homemade sausage
- Eggs fried, soft-boiled, scrambled with cheese, or omelette with vegetables
- Homemade whole wheat bread (local wheat)
- Rice Porridge and pickles
- Tibetan tea or other imported or Chinese teas and infusions
- Fresh-Squeezed Orange Juice
Lunch (included with full or simple board):
- Packed lunch (Sandwich on our own bread, with our own yak cheese, homegrown greens and tomatoes, plus onion and mustard; meat optional); dried fruits and nut, fresh fruit, and a thermos of tea.
- Sino-Tibetan Lunch (Seasonal vegetables and yak meat dishes served with rice, white or brown)
- Other a la carte choices (See menu for options)
Example Dinner Set Meals:
- Tibetan Set Meal: A large meal with Tibetan Willow Cheese Fondue with homemade whole wheat bread; a selection of momos (yak meat, potato, yak cheese, vegetable and sweet butter); wild green salad; and yak meat soup.
- Indian Set Meal: Your choice of yak or vegetable curry; cucumber raita, dahl, and brown or white rice. Choice of pickles and chutneys. Cookies for dessert.
- Western Set Meal: Your choice of yak tenderloin steak or Irish yak stew; homegrown salad; and mashed potatoes. Pie or cobbler for dessert.