The Ecolodge is located in the middle of the high grasslands, next to a forested hillside. As such, you have the opportunity for:
- Hiking in the hills around the lodge; views of Zhakra and Gongka Peaks
- Wildlife and bird watching, all seasons (deer, wolves, foxes, raven’s nest, Himalayan griffons, lammergiers, black-necked cranes, Kessler’s thrush and many other song birds)
- Bike Riding: we have bikes for the free use of guests.
- Guided half or full-day horse rides
- Guided multi-day pack trips
- Guided half or full-day car tours.
- Nomad hut or tent stays with yak milking and herding
- And, after all this, Wood-burning Finnish Sauna (in-house)